Thursday 7 November 2013

Further on 'Tolkien in Oxford'

My thanks to people who have made encouraging noises...

I have now been told that the BBC should be able to make available for repair the digital video version of 'Tolkien in Oxford', in order to restore the missing material.  The issues have been taken on board - well done.  I will sit in on this process, informally - and I should be able to review the paperwork, and ultimately make a lot more background detail available.

Judging from the amount of interest we really should put some more formal things out into the academic research record - and I do think we have a duty to the research record.  But, early days, let us solve the problems one by one, I make no promises, work loads, life...  You all know the routine...


P.O'S.

No comments:

Post a Comment